In het Restaurant (DUTCH) In het Restaurant (DUTCH)

Had de ober maar niet met m moeten fukken

hahaha :P, 5/5 10/10

YOU are a PIRATE! YOU are a PIRATE!

BAR IMA PIRATE

5/5 10/10, love the song, animation was good :D

Sonic the hedgehog DW Sonic the hedgehog DW

cool cool, id like to see more ^^

5/5 :P

evolvd-studios responds:

THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!!!!!!
This is my first flash and I didnt think I deserved a 5/5

Unglued Unglued

omg this is the best/1!

this is 1 of the best ng movies i think and i also added it with my portal preferences

(what band u hear in the movie?)

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

freaky...

a kid with a face like a banana it makes me feel good with the face i have at the moment, still i liked the movie however it could be better maybe in a next movie do something wth a sheep getting killed by a giant rock falling on his head people love dying sheepat least i do maybe u could try it out?

good luck man

littleFoot littleFoot

ur the best

man ur shit is the best shit in town the graphics style humor and violence r the best of all ng flash movies and thats why ive seen this flash like 5 times and its still cool, i also watched ur other flash movies on ur like that strange kid dancing with those elves, all bitey movies and the hitchhiker part 1 and 2.
(maybe u could use a cool soundtrack of mine if i make a longer 1)
ur the best keep on making flash

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

laughing my ass of (lmao)

roling on flour laughing.
i like it very much cause the smiley man looked really nice but yeah in a flash movie its all about violence huh.
as long as people will make flash movies violence will alwys be, so in some way internet is responsible 4 aggresive children (why do we always blame tv?)
good luck man nice flash movie

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

strange but cool

have nothing 2 say except u must have taken a long time 2 make this and i realy like what u made man thats why i review u .
further id like the humor in it the movie was cool and u realy took ur time 4 it, u might be 1 of my favorite artists on ng

good luck wit the flash movies

Dad's Home Dad's Home